Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Belgium Grand Prix Competition

Hello everyone!


I have recently entered a competition to win a fabulous trip to Belgium and to the SPA-Francorchamps on JAF1 (James Allen on Formula One). I have already received some great support from friends and family, however the competition is judged on who receives the most comments of support.


I now turn the the sim racing community for your support. I would like nothing more than to have the chance to attend the Belgian Grand Prix at some point in my life and considering how this year has gone for me, I figure now is as gooder time as any to go. I can't afford to go on my own funds, but to travel there as a competition winner I can indeed do.


Please vote for my short story which is #41 on the list under my name Roderick Grant. All you have to do is FOLLOW THIS LINK, find my comment (#41, Roderick Grant) and leave any words in my support for the competition with your name (it can just be your first name).


My short 150 word story is this : One of the longest journeys I took was with my family when I was 12 years old. We drove our simple Subaru from our modest home near Sydney down to Melbourne, then across the waves to the island state of Tasmania. I don't remember a great deal of what we saw and how long we were exploring the island for, though I do recall feeling sick often enough, largely due to my taste for butter menthols. What I now realise is that the long trip listening to my Mum and Dad's favourite band Abba and the arguments between the two was the last real family holiday we took together, and the best thing was that it was on the road together through the winding roads of the little state of Tasmania. Now 24 years old, I still own that Subaru and it is a constant reminder of my childhood travels.


I thank you all in advance for your support for me to be selected as one of the winners for this competition.


Rodrrico.

No comments:

Post a Comment